National audit, tax and advisory firm are looking for an Accounts Semi Senior to join their Business Services Team in Birmingham. The Accounts Semi Senior will work with a variety of businesses from start-ups to corporate clients, with typical turnovers of up to £5m. The Accounts Semi Senior will be AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified and will be required to study towards qualification, supported by the firm.
Our client is an award-winning national tax, audit and advisory firm. They have multiple locations across the UK and are a leading firm for Corporate, Not for Profit, Professional Practices, Pension Funds and Private Clients.
- Working with a variety businesses from start-ups to around £5m turnover
- Preparing statutory and management accounts
- Corporation tax computations
- Generally making a difference by assisting clients with their day to day accounting and tax issues.
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified
- Desire to forge a career in accountancy and continue with their studies (ACA or ACCA)
- Must be numerate, articulate and willing to learn
- Experience of working within practice.
What's on Offer;
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to train towards ACA or ACCA with tuition costs covered by our client and study support
- Opportunity for progression and to grow with the firm.
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16403