Opportunity to join an established firm of accountants as a Practice Accounts Semi Senior dealing with the accounting requirements for small businesses in Northampton. This is a great opportunity to join an established firm dealing with the accounting and tax compliance requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
- Accounts preparation for a varied range of sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for clients
- Bookkeeping and management accounts preparation for a number of clients
What we are looking for:
- Practice experience dealing with owner managed businesses, sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
- Part qualified ACCA / ACA or AAT qualified
- Experience in using IRIS software ideally, or other packages such as Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/16457.