This firm has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Semi-Senior. Reporting to the Senior Manager or Manager, you will be qualified AAT accountant or experienced Bookkeeper, the role is based in their accounting team in Coventry. The team provides a full range of accounting and management information services to a portfolio of companies.
The department uses a range of cutting edge technology to provide these services efficiently and in a timely manner to their clients.
- Sales/purchase invoice processing
- Inputting of takings and income/expenditure records
- Reconciling bank income/expenditure
- Credit control/supplier payments
- Dealing with client queries and queries direct from our clients' customers/suppliers.
- Preparation and submission of Vat returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those
- Develop day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles
What we are looking for:
- Experienced bookkeeper or AAT qualified
- Practice experience
- VAT return experience
- Self motivated, efficient and hard working
- Attention to detail
- High level of IT literacy
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 37 hours per week
- Flexi-time available
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus the option to 'purchase' a further 10 days' annual leave.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17532