This firm has an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join their accounting team in their Coventry office. The Accounts Senior will report to the Senior Manager.
and provide a full range of accounting and management information services to a portfolio of companies.
The department uses a range of cutting edge technology to provide these services efficiently and in a timely manner to their clients.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those and other ad-hoc duties given to them
- Develop day-to-day client relationships
- Communicate regularly, clearly and efficiently with the rest of the team and other departments as well as clients
- Reviewing the work the Semi-Senior.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant, ACCA or CIMA
- Practice experience
- VAT return experience
- Self motivated, efficient and hard working
- Attention to detail
- High level of IT literacy
- Able to deal with deadlines
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 37 hours per week
- Flexi-time available
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus the option to 'purchase' a further 10 days' annual leave.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17531