Reputable independent accountancy firm in Milton Keynes seek Accounts Supervisor to produce management accounts for clients and supervise a small team.
My client is a leading independent firm of chartered accountants based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. They are seeking an Accounts Supervisor / Assistant Manager to produce management accounts for and provide other accounting services to an existing portfolio of clients. Reporting directly to one of the firm's Partners, you will also supervise a small team of outsourced accountants and bookkeepers.
Regular management accounts are produced for organisations in order to provide business owners and managers with information which will assist them with the effective management and running of their companies. Assistance is also given with the review and interpretation of the financials. Additional service includes recommendation, set up and training on appropriate accounting software.
This role will suit either an experienced Business Services / Outsourced Accounts / Client Accounts Supervisor or Assistant Manager, or an experienced Accounts Senior with an accountancy practice background who is looking for that next step in their career to a supervisory / team manager level role. Competitive salary, study support and future professional career development is also on offer.
Reporting to and in support of a Partner:
- Preparing management accounts for an existing portfolio of clients
- Year End
- Setting up of accounting software for clients and train where necessary
- Lead and supervise a small team of 5 staff
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- AAT Qualified, ACCA / ACA part qualified / qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous experience preparing managements accounts for clients gained within an accountancy practice
- Additional bookkeeping and VAT experience
- Year End accounts preparation experience beneficial
- Strong IT skills, systems knowledge of Xero and/or Sage desirable
- Previous staff supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all business levels
- Client relationship and development skills
- Proactive and flexible approach with a customer focus.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary
- Study support (if desired)
- Heavily subsidised Milton Keynes parking pass
- Further career development opportunities.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18573