This award winning Accountancy Practice now has an opportunity for an Accounts Trainee to join their thriving team based in Bicester. With offices based in London, Oxford, the Thames Valley and Home Counties they have a vacancy for an Accounts Trainee to be involved in preparing Financial Accounts, Tax returns, Bookkeeping and Payroll for a client portfolio. You will have direct client contact and be responsible to personally develop these relationships.
The firm are accredited 'investors in people' and actively encourage professional growth through personalised training and development programmes to help you achieve your aspirations.
- Complete year-end financial accounts work to trial balance for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies increasing personal knowledge through training and experience
- Complete monthly or quarterly management accounts work to trial balance for local clients of varying complexities.
- Have an understanding or higher level of competence in business and personal income tax
- Manage a number of direct client relationships and be the first point of contact for a wider number of customer relationships.
You will be:
- Part-Qualified ACCA / ACA / AAT
- Able to expand by your own example, client interaction, fee growth and personal development into a more senior role over time
- Experienced in Sage Line 50 or an equivalent accounting software
- Knowledgeable and competent on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commercially aware, either in a business-orientated accounts practice or industry.
- Comfortable (with training if necessary) at a mutually agreeable timescale in selling yourself and the business to new clients and build on an existing client base.
- Team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team's performance
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused on exceeding the expectations of their customers
- Career minded, dedicated and willing to prove your worth.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Great benefits package
- Career progression
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15346