Established and successful regional firm of chartered accountants seek Assistant Accountant to prepare accounts for an existing portfolio of clients.
My client is an established and successful regional firm of chartered accountants who service a portfolio of clients across the East Midlands from their offices in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. They seek an Assistant Accountant to prepare accounts for clients across a multitude of sectors including retail, logistics, legal, agriculture, estates and landed gentry.
- Produce draft statutory accounts from core records for Limited Companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- VAT returns
- Resolve queries and maintain regular contact with clients
- Liaise with HMRC on clients' behalf
- Opportunity to be involved with company audits (if desired - full training given)
- Other ad hoc and office administrative tasks as required.
What we're looking for;
- Previous accounts preparation experience gained within an accountancy practice
- AAT or ACCA / ACA studier - study package available
- Good IT skills together with working knowledge of Ms Office packages (Excel)
- Previous experience of CCH Accounts Production, Sage, Xero and/or TASbooks is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- The ability to self manage, organise workload, work quickly and accurately to meet regular deadlines
- A flexible and willing approach and be comfortable working within a small team
- A willingness and ability to travel to clients' premises across the East Midlands on occasion.
What's on offer;
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Study support (if required)
- Hours - 9am to 5:30pm (5pm Friday finish)
- On site parking.
Immediate need so apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16484