An award winning, Coventry based business is now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their small and friendly team to provide accounting support to the wider business.
The Assistant Accountant will be a pivot within the finance team and with the operations side of the business. As it's a small team the successful candidate will be comfortable in carrying out various transactional duties as well as assisting the Financial Controller in providing commercial information to non-finance stake holders within the business.
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier statements/reconciliations
- VAT and Intrastat submissions
- Control accounts reconciliations
- Journals and ad-hoc reporting.
- Foreign exchange payments
- Allocation of revenues for individual projects
- Assisting in the provision of management accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Using Sage Line 50
- Various ad hoc duties
What we are looking for:
- AAT or part qualified
- Someone who is comfortable with no job being too small
- Attention to detail
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday plus bank
- 9 - 5 with one hour for lunch
- Employee benefits through Perkbox
- One free massage a month
- Free yoga weekly
- Study is available if necessary
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18604