Global business associated with the automotive industry seeks Assistant Accountant to join their finance function in Warwick.
Reporting to and in support of the Financial Controller, the primary responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will be for the day-to-day transactional accounting duties. You will also be involved in all accounting aspects of the month end. The role and responsibilities are expected to further develop as the business continues to grow.
- Responsible for company accounts payable and receivable functions
- Raise and issue sales invoices
- Cash allocations and aged debt management
- Processing purchase ledger and supplier payments
- Raise and issue purchase orders
- Processing of staff and travel expenses
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Nominal ledger and journal postings
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Assist with cash flow preparation
- Support the Financial Controller and Finance Director with ad hoc duties as required.
- AAT qualified, CIMA / ACCA part qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of day-to-day transactional accounting and ideally month end tasks and procedures
- Knowledge of SAP accounting software strongly preferred
- Good Ms Office including Excel skills
- Efficient, pro-active approach with a 'can-do' attitude
- Well organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18646