Three month interim assignment to start 2nd March 2020. If your current assignment is coming to an end in the new year or you will be available come March, then please apply.
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant, for a three month contract, for this sports and leisure business based in Leamington Spa. The Assistant Accountant will help out during the year end peak period, supporting the existing Management Accountant. The role will primarily focus on the production of year end accounts, which includes consolidation of 330 annual financial returns.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, and able to work independently, with experience of working within a fast paced finance team and highly capable in the production of accounts.
- Supporting management accountant with year-end preparations
- Checking and collating the annual reports for inclusion in the group annual accounts.
- Involvement in the production of the annual statutory accounts and supporting schedules for audit, facilitating the audit process.
- Response to audit queries
- Point of contact for supporting and advising stakeholders in completing their financial reporting requirements and other ad-hoc queries.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant
- Experience of year end accounting duties
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19741