Assistant Financial Accountant opportunity with flourishing and reputable professional services firm in Solihull. Great benefits on offer including flexible working from home, free parking, subsidised canteen and fitness studio.
Our client seeks an experienced Assistant Financial Accountant to join their finance team in Solihull, West Midlands. Reporting to and in support of the firm's internal Company Accountant and Directors, you will be part of a dynamic and fast paced team providing monthly financial reporting and accounting information to the business.
We wish to hear from accounting professionals with previous experience working within a finance function as a Financial Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Company Accountant or similar. Candidates from within the profession / accountancy practice will also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic organisation with excellent career progression prospects on offer.
- Monthly financial reporting for firm and associated companies
- Preparation of monthly Profit & loss balance sheets
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Collating and preparing monthly costing and statistics reports for internal purposes
- Reconciliation of monthly purchase ledger to supplier statements
- Reconciliation of monthly company bank accounts
- Reconciliation of monthly Sales ledger
- Posting supplier invoices and dealing with supplier queries
- Compiling and presenting reports from internal database system
- Reconciling and summarising Excel reports
- Collating information for associated companies for payroll purposes
- Calculating all internal bills and cross charging to tenants
- Reporting to the Company Accountant and Directors.
- Preferably qualified accountant, ACCA, ACA / ICAEW or equivalent
- Previous experience working within an accounts department as a Financial Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Company Accountant or similar
- Candidates from within the profession / accountancy practice will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Strong computer and numeracy skills.
What's on offer:
- Excellent career and promotion prospects on offer
- Competitive salary, circa £40,000 dependent upon experience
- Comprehensive benefits and holidays
- Flexible working including working from home
- Fantastic working environment with subsidised canteen and fitness studio
- Free parking
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21865 - Assistant Financial Accountant