ATT Tax Consultant opportunity working within specialist sectors with prominent, house-hold name clients. Brand new open plan office environment with agile and flexible working.
Our client is a reputable firm of accountants and tax advisers with a number of niche specialist sector clients. They seek an ATT, qualified or finalist, Tax Consultant to join their growing team in Bromsgrove. As Tax Consultant you will have the opportunity to deal with the affairs of prominent persons including within the entertainment industry.
This role will suit tax professionals with a solid grounding within UK personal tax. In addition, any experience of Expatriate / Expat taxation, especially UK inbound, would be beneficial but is by no means essential. Regardless, this really is a rare opportunity to learn a skillset that few others have within the tax profession and deal with the affairs of prominent individuals.
- Working within a team, managing your own portfolio of Private Client tax clients
- Preparing tax forecasts and completing the UK Tax Returns for key talent
- Preparing applications to HMRC for key individuals entering the UK, primarily from the US
- Assisting in advising key clients on structuring their tax affairs especially around high-profile projects
- Reviewing the implications of tax laws in other jurisdictions relevant to a project
- Assisting in advising on contractual matters from a tax perspective
- Researching future projects and active involvement in generating new work.
- ATT (Association of Taxation Technicians) qualified, newly qualified or finalist
- Experience within a private client / personal tax department
- Able to meet very high standards in client service - an ability to react quickly to requests will be essential
- Ability to multi-task and a willing attitude to taking on challenges and learning new technical areas
- The capacity to communicate clearly and precisely to clients and colleagues.
What's on Offer:
- Base salary dependent upon experience and qualification
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and dynamic practice with fast-track career progression available
- Exposure to an exclusive client base
- Working in an environment where you will have the freedom to flourish and explore specialist areas of tax
- Opportunity to learn a skillset that few others have within the profession and deal with the affairs of prominent persons within the film, media, sport and entertainment industries
- Future CTA study support in time if desired
- Working hours 8.30 to 5.00 or 9.00 to 5.30
- Agile / flexible working
- New open-plan offices in Bromsgrove
- Free staff parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20780