Qualified ACA / ACCA Manager required by an established, specialist and independent firm of accountants in Central London.
Our client, an established independent firm of accountants, is recruiting an Audit & Accounts Manager to join their office in the West End of London. This vacancy has arisen due to continued growth and the firm is also going through a process of succession planning to identify the leaders of the future.
In support of the Partners and working alongside other Managers, you will maintain an existing portfolio of clients and develop the portfolio further through business development.
Clients are predominately within the creative industries and the firm is now looking to broaden the portfolio across a variety of industry sectors including large owner managed businesses, property / real estate and group companies. The role will involve both external audit together with preparing accounts and tax computations.
This appointment is a genuine opportunity for progression within the firm. You will be joining a reputable and team orientated business, currently experiencing a period of expansion. Consequently, you will be encouraged to develop and grow professionally and within the organisation.
- Maintain a portfolio of clients
- Plan, implement and manage audits through to completion
- Preparation of accounts
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
- Maintain and develop existing client base
- Support Partners within the firm.
What we are looking for:
- Preferably ACA (ICAEW) or ACCA qualified
- General practice background
- Previous experience planning and implementing external audits to completion
- Strong systems skills ideally across a variety of accounting packages
- Good communicator with excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Previous business development experience is beneficial however, the enthusiasm to be involved in business development is just as important.
What's on offer:
- Genuine opportunity for progression within the firm
- Competitive salary
- Access to a support programme that incorporates coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity with a modern and progressive firm
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/18643