Our client, an established chartered firm in Kettering is looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Senior to join their dedicated team of specialists. The role focuses mainly on audits, accounts and tax for a wide portfolio of clients from all over the UK.
This well established chartered firm, with over 100 years of experience working with businesses in Northamptonshire and beyond, is now looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their innovative and progressive team of specialists. The firm offers a range of services including accounting, audit, tax, corporate finance and financial planning.
- Delivery of audit and accounts preparation services to a portfolio of clients.
- Preparing and running audits of clients with turnovers approaching £25M.
- Preparing files for review by a Director.
- Financial and management accounts preparation including all statutory returns.
- VAT, Income Tax and Corporation Tax compliance and computations.
We are looking for:
- A qualified ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience accountant.
- A finance professional with experience of working within a chartered or certified practice.
- An individual with a strong sense of customer service and the ability to build long standing relationships.
What’s on offer:
- A salary up to £32,000 dependant on experience.
- Paid Overtime
- Free Parking
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also follow us on Linkedin and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/14208