Ambitious and rapidly growing regional accountancy firm, once described as 'one to watch' by the industry press, seek Audit and Accounts Senior to join their busy office in Rugby.
My client is a clear leader amongst other accountancy firms of a similar size with a plethora of high caliber individuals within the business. As they continue to grow both their client base and practice, they seek an ambitious Audit & Accounts Senior. In addition to the current organic growth that they are experiencing they have future aspirations to develop the business to additional locations within the Midlands region.
The role will ideally be evenly split 50% audit and 50% accounts preparation services however the ratio can be tailored according to the individual if needed (even 100% audit can be accommodated if desired) . You will be working with a wide range of clients, some high profile, with limited travel to client locations typically between Leicester and Milton Keynes.
- Manage portfolio of existing clients with regular contact regarding year end, arranging planning meetings etc
- Carry out audits from planning to completion for review by Manager or Director
- Supervise juniors on site
- Preparation of accounts for audit clients
- Review of accounts file from junior members of staff for sign off
- Review VAT returns prepared by juniors, ensuring on time submission
- Oversee bookkeeping work and preparation of management accounts
- Cash flow forecasts
- Systems notes, reviews and documentation.
- Preferably newly qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent although candidates in their last year of exams with sufficient experience will also be considered
- Previous experience gained within an accountancy practice / accountancy firm essential
- Role can be tailored to individual needs so any level of audit and accounts experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- An organised and professional approach at all times
- An ambitious individual who is keen to progress their career and capitalise on the personal career development that will be offered by Managers, Directors and Partners within the firm.
Register your interest by APPLYING TODAY or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/15316.