This progressive and entrepreneurial regional Accountancy Practice are now looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior or Semi Senior to join the team based in Leicester.
We are looking for applications from qualified or part qualified accountants who have worked within an accountancy practice, with experience in audit or accounts preparation, to manage a portfolio of clients.
The Audit & Accounts Senior will be ambitious with a desire to further your career within the accountancy profession. In addition, we are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills who have the potential to think commercially and add value to advice beyond the numbers.
- Lead and complete audits in accordance with the firms audit procedures
- Monitor the progress of jobs, ensure that budgets are met, address any problems that are encountered to ensure that the audit is finished within budget and timeframe
- Check and supervise the work of more junior staff both on site and in office and complete any sections as necessary Sign off audit sections, address any problems and/or queries and complete the file before passing it on to management for review.
- Complete analysis of items for tax Filing of statutory accounts
- Commentary on accounts
- Produce a short summary on the contents of the accounts before passing to the Partner/Director Final analytical review Draft client letters
You will be:
- ACA or ACCA, fully qualified or close to fully qualified with practice experience
- Able to demonstrable experience leading external audits from planning to completion
- Experienced in accounts preparation
- IT literate - Excel, CaseWare and tax software, Sage, Xero or other bookkeeping software
- Capable of leading junior members of staff
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study package if necessary
- Progression and personal development
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/18570