The role of Audit and Accounts Senior will be central to the firm and its performance, based in Stratford upon Avon. As the Audit and Accounts Senior you will bring efficiency and organisation to the firms audit function, and you will have responsibility for supervising the audit team. Audit will account for 10% of your time, and your remaining time will be made up of ad hoc tax and accounts assignments. Audit experience is not essential, just the right attitude and willingness to get involved in a select number of audits.
The firm is a growing two Partner accounting firm and your role will help us to enhance and develop our service.
- Audit fieldwork and supervision of junior staff members.
- Full understanding of auditing ISAs and institute compliance to apply to all files
- Extensive FRS102 transitional knowledge
- Building and maintaining client relationships including client meetings where required
- Ad hoc client query assistance in payroll, VAT, accounting programs etc
- Ad hoc special assignments
- Use of CCH Central software for Accounts production and formatting purposes and various client software platforms such as Sage 50, Fusemetrics and Pinnacle.
What we are looking for:
- Fully conversant in new UK GAAP
- Higher level accounting qualification, preferably ACA or ACCA
- Experience in practice, particularly in a training and supervisory role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-directed with the ability to work under pressure and taking responsibility for own deliverables
- Excellent attention to detail and analysis skills
- An appetite for challenges and willingness to learn and grow with the firm
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Progression and opportunity
- Professional and relaxed working environment
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18593