Reputable and multi office accountancy practice in Worcestershire seek experienced audit and accounts accountant as either an Audit and Accounts Senior or Semi Senior depending upon experience.
Working within the audit and accounts team, you will provide a range of auditing, accounting, taxation and business services to a diverse client base ranging from small businesses and start-ups to substantial groups.
You will liaise with clients from your very first day, based from the main office in the Malverns but covering clients across other offices. With minimal travel and a genuine emphasis and culture of work/life balance, this is an exciting opportunity with a reputable and growing business.
- Work as part of a team to undertake a variety of audit and accountancy tasks for a diverse client base
- Reporting to and in support of an Audit Manager, audit owner managed businesses, charities, law firms and clients within other industry sectors
- Involvement with audits from planning stage through to on site work and completion of audit file
- Prepare accounts from clients' manual or computerised records
- Highlight issues and problems for the attention of senior management
- Client liaison form day one
- Develop an understanding of client's and their businesses
- Discuss and resolve queries
- Gain and develop an understanding of related services including Payroll, Corporate Tax and Private Tax
- Support department events and procedures and build relationships within
- Involvement with internal training.
- Studying towards or qualified ACA / ICAEW or ACCA ideally
- Previous external audit experience
- Previous accounts preparation experience
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, at all business levels
- Client relationship management and development with a customer focus.
What's on offer;
- Career growth and development
- Limited travel, most clients within 1 hour
- Travel expenses paid for any trips to clients
- Genuine work-life balance (no long hours)
- Study support if required
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm or 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20725