Are you happy in your current role? Would you be interested in joining a firm that is genuinely unique and offers unrivalled and unrestricted career progression opportunities?
My Derbyshire based client is seeking an additional Audit Manager to join their expanding East Midlands team. They seek an experienced Audit Manager who is able to plan, execute and complete external audits. Their client portfolio is diverse and varied in terms of size and sector. Existing clients include high street brands and high profile organisations. The vast majority of these clients are spread across the East Midlands. The firm offer a genuinely unique culture and working environment built on openness, trust and a collective desire to progress and succeed together. With this genuinely unique offering, I challenge anyone not to be impressed by what they offer!
- Planning and leading on-site audits through to completion
- Lead, supervise and develop small teams of auditors
- Client liaison and management
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Managing strong relationships with clients
- Managing Audit and Accounts Assignments
- Statutory accounts
- Managing capital, billing and debtors
- Maintain high standards and an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- Qualified ACCA / ACA – ICAEW or equivalent
- Previous experience gained within an accountancy practice as an Audit Senior or Manager
- Previous external audit experience from planning to completion
- Experience liaising with / Managing clients
- Staff / team leadership and development experience
- Experience working to IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) is desirable but not essential
- Motivated and ambitious with a genuine desire to make a difference
- Open in nature with a strong team ethic built on trust.
What’s on offer;
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Open holiday policy – genuinely no maximum
- Brand new state of the art and genuinely unique offices with on-site parking
- Fully expensed mobile phone
- Non-contributory pension
- Flexible benefits
- Unique and genuine open culture allowing all to progress and develop together
- International secondment opportunities available (if desired)
- Internal opportunities within other service lines such as Transactional Support Services
- Genuine unrivalled and unrestricted career progression opportunities.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15241.