Audit Manager (or possibly Senior Manager) required by established accountancy firm. Great career progression opportunities on offer especially as you will be supporting Board level Partners.
My client is seeking an Audit Manager, or possibly Senior Audit Manager, for their Milton Keynes office. The reason for the vacancy is to allow an Audit Director to transition to Partner which should give some indication of the opportunities for progression within the firm.
The client base is across 3 Partners, including one on the Management Board. Clients range from those at the audit threshold to Group companies up to £120million. Industry sectors vary and include legal, automotive, manufacturing and engineering.
The successful candidate will need to be technically strong, especially as you will be involved in some of the more exciting and complex audits in the region. One of the Partners the role supports is also the Audit Technical Partner for the Firm so there is also great opportunity for personal development.
- All aspects of external audit from planning through to completion
- Lead, mentor and supervise more junior staff including providing technical advice and support
- Monitor the progress of jobs
- Support Partners in delivering high quality audit services to a range of clients.
- Qualified ACA / ICAEW, ACCA or equivalent
- Recent experience gained within an accountancy practice, preferably a top tier and reputable audit firm
- Previous experience managing audits
- Experience supervising and mentoring junior members of staff
- A commercially aware but client focused approach
- Excellent communications skills at all business levels together with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability and appetite for career progression and personal development.
What’s on offer;
- Salary up to £55,000 (higher salary for Senior Manager level)
- Manager level benefits
- Career progression.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15295