Audit Manager (or ambitious Assistant Manager) required by established accountancy firm in Milton Keynes - Great career progression opportunities on offer.
My client is seeking an experienced external Audit Manager for their Milton Keynes office. The reason for the vacancy is due to planned succession - this could also suit an Assistant Manager looking for their next step to Audit Manager.
You will be joining a high growth team in Milton Keynes and managing an existing portfolio of commercial clients, typically owner managed businesses, across sectors including law, manufacturing, engineering and automotive. You'll relish leading others, as coaching and developing the audit team will be a key part of your responsibilities. This is a great also a great opportunity for for future career, professional and personal development.
- Manage and deliver audit services to a portfolio of commercial clients
- All aspects of external audit from planning through to completion
- Lead, mentor and supervise more junior staff including providing technical advice and support
- Contribute to the development and promotion of the audit group's strategy, in conjunction with the Partners
- Contribute to the technical development of the audit group, in consultation and cooperation with the Audit Partners and the UK firm's Technical department
- Actively contribute to the team's business development activities
- In liaison with the client Partner, identify, plan and perform other advisory work for clients.
- Fully Qualified ACA / ICAEW, ACCA or equivalent
- Recent experience gained within an accountancy practice, preferably a top tier and reputable audit firm
- Strong track record in audit working with owner managed businesses
- Demonstrable up to date technical and accounting knowledge to include FRS102
- Mixture of technical competence, relationship building skills, strong coaching abilities, project management excellence, plus the commercial mindset to seek out further opportunities within the portfolio
- Excellent communications skills at all business levels together with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability and appetite for career progression and personal development.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Comprehensive Manager level benefits
- Further career development and progression.
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17513