If you are an experienced Audit Manager or Senior Manager that enjoys working for large scale PE backed and AIM listed businesses we want to hear from you.
My East Midlands based client is a truly unique, award winning accountancy firm and one of the fastest growing in the UK. Their success has been driven by their fresh and pioneering approach, primarily putting their people at the heart of their success. They have embraced technology and workplace design to create innovative and flexible working patterns that have a hugely positive impact on both the service they deliver to their clients and on the lives of their people.
As Audit Manager or Senior Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of clients who are predominately AIM listed and Private Equity backed. In delivering statutory audits, you will focus on relationship building in addition to managing a dedicated team. Your opportunities will also include working alongside Partners and Directors on proposals to win new audit clients.
- Manage a portfolio of the larger audit clients
- Deliver statutory audits with a focus on building and maintaining client relationships
- Manage a dedicated team to deliver a first-class service
- Work alongside Partners and Directors on proposals to win new audit clients.
- Previous experience as an Audit Manager
- Qualified accountant ACA / ICAEW, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience managing listed work (AIM or full list)
- Comfortable working closely with Partners and Directors
- Ability to manage to deadlines
- Ability to lead relationships with key client contacts
- A passionate, driven and 'outside-the-box' approach.
What's on offer:
- A truly flexible approach to work / life / home balance, aimed to design a life that works for you
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited / Open holidays
- Other flexible benefits including pension
- No dress code
- Limitless development and career growth opportunities.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accountancy recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20777