Our client, a global award winning top 10 accountancy firm, is seeking an Audit Manager Special Projects to join their team in Milton Keynes. With more than 200 directors across 27 locations in the UK, our client has become a top 10 accountancy firm in the UK.
The Audit Manager Special Projects will play a pivotal role within the audit department. The right candidate will be responsible for providing crucial finance outsourcing solutions to clients that exceeds the expectations of clients and partners. They will also want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- Seeks out new assignments through business development activity and assists in the production and presentation of proposals for new work.
- Organises and attends office marketing events, is aware of the wider range of services the firm offers and suggests innovative products to address the clients' needs.
- Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- Responsible for managing teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of staff to ensure work is appropriately completed to satisfy objectives.
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- Post-qualified experience in audit within practice
- Good working knowledge of compliance and regulation
- Ability to support and mentor team members.
- Able to travel extensively within the UK
What's On Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive flexible benefits package.
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16422