Leading national accountancy practice seek Audit Partner / Director / Partner designate to join their West Midlands office based in central Birmingham.
Our client is a long established and award winning national firm of chartered accountants with a network of offices throughout the UK and a growing international network. Due to an impending retirement, an opening has arisen for an Audit Partner or Partner designate to join the existing team in their Birmingham office.
Working alongside the existing Partners, this senior level appointment will be heavily involved in the day-to-day running of the team and practice, strategic decisions for the business and managing an existing portfolio of audit clients.
The client portfolio of the firm covers a wide range of business types including Owner managed businesses, SMEs and larger Group organisations. Client industry sectors vary and include manufacturing, property & real estate, not for profit and charities the vast majority being based across the West Midlands.
This role could suit an existing Partner (at a practice of any size) or perhaps a Director or even Senior Manager, from within the Big 4 or a top tier firm, wishing to take the next step in their career in a role with more autonomy and strategic involvement.
- Day-to-day running of the office and business alongside existing Partners
- Staff management, mentoring and development
- Management of an existing portfolio of audit clients
- Managing the flow of work within the office
- General business development and networking activities to grow and promote the firm.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Previous recent experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all business levels
- Will consider an existing Audit Partner from a practice of any size
- Will also consider a Director or even Senior Manager, perhaps from a top tier firm, wishing to take the next step in their career in a role with more autonomy and strategic involvement.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary dependent upon level and experience
- Full and comprehensive benefits package
- An opportunity to join and contribute to an established and thriving business whilst further developing your own experience and career.
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to confidentially discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16354.