This leading firm of chartered accountants and business advisers based in Oxford, with a professional and friendly culture, now has a requirement for an Audit Semi-Senior. They are looking for a part-qualified accountant to join their audit team as an Audit Semi Senior to provide audit and assurance services to a wide variety of interesting clients.
A client-focused attitude and the interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients are pre-requisites. You will be a team player with good time management skills.
This post is based primarily in the Oxford office, but will involve visiting clients' premises, therefore a full driving licence will be useful.
- Carry out audit and assurance work for the firm as part of the audit team.
- Responsible for audit fieldwork and to assist in audit fieldwork.
- Complete audit work in accordance with audit procedures.
- Assist in other audit related tasks as required.
- Assist other audit team members.
- Contribute to financial performance of audit team in terms of budgets, target fees and chargeable time.
- Co-operatation with other service lines in the firm as appropriate
- Communicate with clients as appropriate, whether face to face, by telephone, email or letter
What we are looking for:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA
- Good IT Skills
- Thorough and methodical
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organise and manage time
- Assist in raising standards
- Participate in team training plan
What's on Offer;
Competitive salary in line with experience and a portfolio of company benefits
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16459