Top 10 global chartered accountancy firm specialising in audit, tax and advisory services seek experienced and qualified Audit Senior to join their expanding office in Milton Keynes.
As an Audit Senior you will be working on a broad range of clients, covering a number of sectors with sizes ranging from owner managed businesses and AIM listed companies up to large multinational groups. The firm is growing both locally and internationally creating professional development and career progression opportunities at all level.
- Full responsibility for all aspects of planning including resourcing, coordinating manager and partner input, budgets, client meetings and visits
- Perform preliminary analytical review and highlight risk areas for further audit investigation
- Produce audit programmes tailored to the risks associated with the client
- Where appropriate, prepare (or supervise the preparation of) draft statutory financial statements based on the information provided by the client
- Allocating work to team members based on skill and knowledge, ensuring development objectives are met
- Complete the complex areas of the assignment
- Build strong working relationships with client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Demonstrates and applies advanced technical, commercial and industry knowledge to the role, identifying issues and solutions
- Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control
- Acts as a role model for the team and values others expertise.
What’s on offer;
- Competitive Salary
- Large portfolio of benefits
- Progression and career prospects
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy - Job ref ABJ/15314