Experienced external auditor needed, ideally at the Audit Senior level, by leading Coventry based accountancy firm.
Leading Coventry based accountancy practice seeks candidates with external audit experience, ideally at the Audit Senior (finalist / newly qualified) level. Part qualified candidates with some audit experience will also be considered as will more experienced candidates at the Supervisor / Assistant Manager level.
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established andsuccessfulaccountancy practice with a growing International presence. Working within the corporate services team, you will prepare and audit statutory accounts and draft corporate tax computations for a range of clients based predominately within the Coventry and Warwickshire area. Clients range in size and sector but will include Group organisations and International UK in-bound and UK out-bound subsidiaries.
- Lead audits and be responsible for assistants within the audit team to ensure delivery within agreed timetable
- Prepare and audit statutory accounts and draft corporation tax computations
- Investigate all audit issues to arrive at a proposal or solution
- Report to Managers, Directors or Partners depending on assignment
- Develop assistants in the team by on the job training, directing and supervising their work
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare and manage budgets and costs
- Ad hoc assignments
- Would suit qualified or finalist ACA (ICAEW) / ACCA - part qualified candidates with audit experience will also be considered
- Experience of audits with turnover between £2m - £50m
- Self-starter and ability to use initiative
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Strong technical background and ability
- Effective use of IT including Excel, audit and accounts packages, Outlook.
What's on offer;
- Career progression to Manager and beyond for the right individual
- Audit Senior salary range £28,000 to £32,000 but candidates with experience and expectations both above and below this range will be considered
- Ongoing training package including full study support, if required
- 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays, with Christmas/New Year office close
- Pension, DIS, PHI
- Discretionary bonus for exceptional performance
- Potential to get involved in networking activities where appropriate
- Potential to get involved in International network initiatives (such as the IFRS project)
- On-site parking.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15328