This regional firm with a large reputation now requires an Audit Senior to work within a busy and diverse audit department. As Audit Senior, you will work with entrepreneurial and owner-managed businesses as well as the firm’s larger corporate clients carrying out audit and accountancy assignments under the supervision of managers and directors. You will report directly to the audit managers and will work with all partners and other senior team members. This role would suit a fully/newly qualified Audit Senior with a mid-tier or big 4 background looking for a full-time permanent position in Hertfordshire.
- Assisting the Audit Manager in the planning and review of audit assignments.
- Assist with due diligence assignments as and when required.
- Identifying areas for further investigation.
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing junior members of staff.
- Monitor and manage the progress of the audit assignment against the original plan.
- Project and budget management including regular client communication, accurate budgeting and cost control
What we are looking for:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Working knowledge of Caseware would be desirable but not essential.
- Ability to plan and run audit assignments, seeing these through to completion
- Strong communication skills to liaise with individuals internally and externally
- Ability to support other team members and mentor junior team members
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15281