Top tier accountancy firm has a new vacancy for an Audit Senior to be based in their Milton Keynes office. You will work to effectively provide a hands on compliance or advisory role that exceeds the client expectations and supports the partner team.
Due to continual growth my client, a top tier accountancy practice, has a vacancy for an Audit Senior to join the Audit Department of their Milton Keynes office. You will work as part of the team to lead on-site audits. You will work to effectively provide a hands on compliance or advisory role that exceeds the client expectations and supports the partner team.
- To prepare and review work papers and drafts of financial statements
- Delegate work to other members of the audit team
- Ensure associates understand their responsibilities and have received the appropriate on-the-job training or coaching
- Produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to support management
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
Qualifications and Skills:
- Should have a professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) and ideally first time passes at each stage of professional exams
- Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of leading complex audits and delegating the workload accordingly
- Experience of using Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook, Excel), internet and other computerised audit packages
- Preferably previous experience of auditing clients in relevant industries.
- Must be confident and possess strong communication skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Agile working
- Substantial benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/18615.