Experienced Audit Manager/ Senior Manager or Associate Director required by pioneering accountancy firm at their new offices in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Our client is a forward-thinking firm of chartered accountants with a global presence. With an abundant and varied client base, predominately within the Buckinghamshire surrounding area, they encourage their auditors to really get to the heart of each client, to understand how they work and the challenges they face. Making the most of your audit experience and client management skills, you will help your clients to mitigate risks and work more effectively.
They seek an experienced audit professional with management experience. You may be an Audit Manager who is seeking the next step or a new challenge. Alternatively, a high calibre individual at the Senior Manager or even Associate Director level will also be considered. At whatever level, you will be encouraged and empowered to think independently and to bring new ideas to the table. The opportunities for further career progression, if desired, are endless.
- Leading on audit reviews and briefing the audit team, including other specialists
- Agree audit timetables and monitor budgets
- Lead an exciting portfolio of diverse clients and provide them with clarity and insight on complicated issues
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with focus on delivery exceptional client service
- Responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development
- Assist your senior colleagues when generating new business, from target stage to proposal and beyond
- Involved in wider business development activity, building the brand across the region
- Qualified Accountant, ACA (ICAEW), CA, ACCA or equivalent
- Extensive post-qualification external audit experience including proven track record of effectively leading client audit engagements
- Comprehensive understanding of key reporting standards (GAAP, FRS, IFRS)
- Commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong mentoring, coaching and people management/development skills
- Keen to work with a diverse range of regional businesses, across a variety of industry sectors, whilst building new business relationships
- Ability to travel within Milton Keynes and the surrounding area.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary, negotiable and dependent upon experience
- Flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs
- Personal development plan
- Opportunity to shape your career within the team or by moving within the business including Internationally if desired.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, ALWAYS IN COMPLETE CONFIDENCE. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18663