Calling all Auditors - Are you happy in your current role? Would you be interested in joining a firm that is genuinely unique and offers unrivalled and unrestricted career progression opportunities?
My East Midlands based client has multiple needs for Audit Seniors and Audit Associates. These are all additional hires due to the continued expansion and growth of the firm, both organically and by recent acquisition. They seek experienced auditors who are able to plan, execute and complete external audits.
Their client portfolio is diverse and varied in terms of size and sector. Existing clients include high street brands and high profile organisations. The vast majority of these clients are spread across the East Midlands. The firm offer a genuinely unique culture and working environment built on openness, trust and a collective desire to progress and succeed together. I challenge anyone not to be impressed by what they offer!
- Leading on-site Audits at clients based across the East Midlands
- Managing a small team of Auditors
- Audit and Accounts assignments
- Client liaison and management
- Maintain high standards and an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- ACA / ACCA newly qualified or part-qualified
- Previous external audit experience gained within an accountancy practice
- Previous client liaison experience
- Familiar with Caseware desirable (but by no means essential)
- Self-motivated with a desire to progress and make a difference
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Open holiday policy - genuinely no maximum
- Brand new state of the art and genuinely unique offices with on-site parking
- Fully expensed mobile phone
- Non-contributory pension
- Flexible benefits
- Unique and genuine open culture allowing all to progress and develop together
- International secondment opportunities available (if desired)
- Internal opportunities within other service lines such as Transactional Support Services
- Genuine unrivalled and unrestricted career progression opportunities.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the recruitment of finance and accountancy professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16400.