One of the UK’s leading professional services firm, with over 40 partners and 300 employees now has an opening for a Billings / Sales Ledger Specialist to join their team in Cambridge. This is a standalone role, providing the billing function for their Cambridge office, raising invoices based on time billings from various fee earners within the firm and will initially be on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months. Reporting to the Financial Operations Manager as well as local office management the Billings / Sales Ledger Specialist will undertake a variety of tasks as detailed below.
- Preparing and finalising sales invoices based on time billed by fee earners
- Manage the billing arrangements according to specific requirements of the clients
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Bank accounts reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Preparing cost estimates / quotes and issue invoices as necessary
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required
What we are looking for:
- Strong accounts and billing experience
- Minimum of GCSEs and / or A levels
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office products, etc.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Experience of sales invoicing in a professional services environment (desirable but not essential)
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on qualification and experience
- Pro rata holidays based on 22 days per annum, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service, plus statutory holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Study support if required
Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15296