Ambitious and rapidly growing regional accountancy firm, once described as 'one to watch' by the industry press, seek full time Bookkeeper to join their busy office in Rugby.
My client is a clear leader amongst other accountancy firms of a similar size with a plethora of high caliber individuals within the business. As they continue to grow both their client base and practice, they seek a full time Bookkeeper to be based in their Rugby office. In addition to the current organic growth that they are experiencing they have future aspirations to develop the business to additional locations within the Midlands region.
Reporting to an Accounts Manager, you will provide day-to-day bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients. Clients will vary in size and industry sector. Services provided will vary dependent upon the client from basic bookkeeping to providing management accounts.
- Double-entry bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients
- Processing source documents
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Prepare management accounts for some clients
- Resolve queries with clients
- Maintain regular contact with clients
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Previous bookkeeping experience required
- Previous experience working within an Accountancy Practice preferred but not essential
- Qualified by experience or AAT studier considered
- A good working knowledge of Ms Office packages including Excel
- Systems knowledge of Sage and/or Xero is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients and HMRC
- The ability to self manage, organise workload, work quickly and accurately to meet regular deadlines
- A flexible and willing approach.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16465