Well respected accountancy practice based in the heart of Warwickshire seeks experienced Bookkeeper to carry out various bookkeeping activities and to prepare accounts for an existing and growing portfolio of clients. This is ideally a full time position however, flexible hours will be considered.
My client, a local accountancy practice, is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to provide day-to-day bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients. You will prepare accounts for a variety of businesses, including Limited Companies and Sole Traders, in a variety of sectors. Additionally, you will prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly company accounts together with VAT returns, company tax returns and self assessment tax returns for sole traders and individuals. Previous bookkeeping experience is essential including double-entry bookkeeping.
- Prepare and produce accounts for small companies (sole traders, partnerships, Ltd companies)
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly management account for clients
- Double-entry bookkeeping
- CIS returns
- Resolving queries with clients
- Maintain regular contact with clients
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Assist in preparing personal tax returns
- Assisting in developing company policies and procedures
- Other ad hoc and office administrative tasks as required.
What we're looking for;
- Previous bookkeeping experience is essential including double-entry bookkeeping
- Qualified by experience or AAT (Non-studiers preferred)
- A good working knowledge of Ms Office packages including Excel
- Systems knowledge of Sage, Xero and/or VT is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients and HMRC
- The ability to self manage, organise workload, work quickly and accurately to meet regular deadlines
- A flexible and willing approach and be comfortable working within a small team
This a full time position however, my client will consider a slightly reduced schedule or flexible hours for the right individual.
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16471