Due to continuing growth and expansion a top tier National firm of chartered accountants is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team in Leicester.
Due to continuing growth and expansion my client, a top tier National firm of chartered accountants, is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their Outsourcing team in Leicester. In support of the manager, you will undertake bookkeeping and management accounting for clients ensuring deadlines and proper accounting standards are met.
- Undertake bookkeeping for a variety of clients as allocated by the line manager
- Posting transactions and payments and inputting data as required
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner
- Opportunity to prepare management accounts from information and documentation received from clients
- Liaise with client directly, including visiting/working at client site, to develop and maintain excellent client relations.
- AAT qualified or 'Qualified By Experience' (non-studiers preferred)
- Previous bookkeeping experience gained either within the accountancy profession or within industry and commerce
- Double entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Basic tax knowledge (tax computations, PAYE, VAT etc)
- Good working knowledge of accounting IT packages (such as Sage and Xero)
- Excellent communications skills together with the confidence to deal with clients
- Highly accurate taking pride in quality of work
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites predominately in the Leicester area
- Full and part time considered.
What's on offer:
- Basic salary up to £20,000 dependent upon experience
- Full and comprehensive benefits package including additional Flexible benefits programme (which includes optional; contributory pension, option to buy additional holiday, flexible health and dental insurance, childcare voucher scheme, discounted shopping etc).
- New modern offices with onsite parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17503