Global technology organisation have an immediate need for a Business Planning Analyst to join their team in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Reporting to and assisting the Business Planning Manager, you will be working extensively on a newly developed forecasting and budgeting model. The model, which has been primarily derived on Microsoft Excel, covers multiple product lines across multiple clients. It is sent out to and utilised by the Sales departments within the business allowing for subsequent detailed forecasting analysis. You will take ownership of this process but will also be encouraged to develop this further with data manipulation, data cleanses and recommendations where appropriate.
This role is initially offered on a 6 month contract basis with the very likely possibility of further extension in 2016.
- Working on the business planning model to support, build and track budgets and forecasts including detailed variance analysis, forecasting, planning and associated analysis
- Analyse complex and multiple data streams and make recommendations on the back of that analysis
- Assist in the daily, weekly and monthly operational planning sessions
- Assist with the ongoing design, build and maintenance of modelling and forecasting tools
- Support the Business Planning Manager and liaise internally with other areas of the business especially Sales.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience of extracting, managing and manipulating large volumes of data
- Any previous experience of trend analysis or working with KPI's is beneficial
- Additional systems experience of QlikView, Access or similar is advantageous but by no means essential.
Immediate need so apply today or call Ashley 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15344