Due to continuing growth and expansion a top tier National firm of chartered accountants is seeking an AAT qualified accountant to join their team in Leicester. You will be providing accounts preparation services to a multitude of clients.
Due to continuing growth and expansion my client, a top tier National firm of chartered accountants, is seeking an AAT qualified client accountant to join their team in Leicester. The Leicester office in particular has grown considerably in recent years and this trend is set to stay. With an increasing client portfolio and with increasing demands from clients an addition and dedicated Client Accountant / Semi Senior Accountant / Bookkeeper is required to focus on preparing accounts for an existing portfolio of clients. Additional opportunitiesfor occasional involvement with external audits available, if desired.
- Preparing annual accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Updating client accounts
- Manual and computerised accounts
- Opportunity for occasional involvement with external audits, if desired
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- AAT qualified preferred, or part qualified ACA / ACCA, but candidates who are also 'Qualified By Experience' will also be considered
- Recent and relevant experience gained within an accountancy practice (of any size)
- Previous experience of preparing accounts for clients
- Excellent communications skills at all business levels together with a positive and upbeat attitude.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary
- Full and comprehensive benefits package
- Study support, if required
- Excellent team environment in new offices.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16350