Experienced Client Accountant / Client Manager required by growing and reputable accountancy firm in Coventry, West Midlands.
My client is a well-established accountancy practice primarily based in Coventry in the West Midlands. Due to continued growth, expansion and future succession planning, they seek experienced Client Accountants / Client Managers to join their business services team.
You will be part of a team dedicated to providing accountancy and tax services to an existing portfolio of clients. Clients are typically small businesses, often owner-managed (OMBs), limited companies, partnerships and start-ups.
Working as effectively a virtual accounts department, in providing an end-to-end service from bookkeeping and transaction processing through to full management information, you will develop an understanding of your clients and their businesses becoming their main point of contact for any accounting queries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your skill set working with businesses of different types and sizes within a myriad of sectors. You will develop and foster fulfilling and gratifying business relationships as you support your clients with their business plans. Multiple opportunities available.
- Provide high-quality accountancy and tax services to a portfolio of businesses / clients
- Manage your own portfolio of small business clients, often owner-managed (OMBs) limited companies, sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and start-ups
- Statutory accounts
- Management accounts
- Management information, cashflow analysis etc
- VAT returns
- Tax computations
- Ensure deadlines are met e.g. company reporting, P11d's, tax returns etc
- Respond to client queries, and those from third parties (e.g. HMRC)
- Develop knowledge of clients and their businesses so as to become their point of contact on day-to-day matters
- Regularly liaise with clients including drafting letters and meetings.
- Finalist or qualified accountant, ACCA, ACA/ICAEW or equivalent
- Previous experience gained within an accountancy practice environment preparing full sets of accounts for multiple clients
- Up to date technical and in depth accounts preparation knowledge
- Strong IT skills, previous cloud accounting experience with software packages such as Xero is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focus, able to deliver first class customer service and support.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Flexible working including from home, likely 50/50 office/home, or as desired
- Benefits including Pension, PHI, DIS (6 x salary)
- Multiple vacancies / opportunities available.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21810