This well established, regional firm of chartered accountants now has a requirement for a Client Accounting Manager to assist and manage the current and planned growth for their office in Aylesbury. The firm offers a rewarding career, technical and soft-skills training and personal development all within a stimulating, interactive and responsible environment with real personal and business prospects for the future. They have the team, resources and marketing initiatives to continue to grow.
- To take responsibility for managing and delivering existing revenue
- Manage, develop and grow the existing team which forms and interacts closely with a combined team of 14 staff across 3 offices
- Marketing and promotion of the services of the firm, using existing and new marketing resources in order for the team to achieve a planned significant increase in business
- Demonstrate excellence in current accounting standards, legislation, technical issues and related matters
- Work with clients on their strategy, business key performance indicators, funding requirements and their general business needs
- Attend client meetings - the role is actively encouraged to have regular contact with clients to help strengthen the relationship
- Review financial accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs and Limited Companies prepared by other staff members, commenting on any amendments required to aid staff development and ensure the quality of the documents
- Review Business and Personal Tax Returns prepared by other staff members, commenting on any amendments required to aid staff development and ensure the quality of the documents
- Undertake ad hoc and higher-value assignments
You will be:
- ACCA or ACA practice qualified
- Have general business awareness gained in a client and service-orientated practice.
- Build on the existing base understanding the needs and requirements of new clients.
- Be keen to take on the responsibility for the smooth running of the office and prove your ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Be team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive and example will influence your own and the team's performance
- Enjoy working to deadlines and are focused enough to want to exceed the most unreasonable customer's demands
- Commercially astute and have general business awareness gained either in a business-orientated accounts practice or industry.
- Able to work to deadlines and be focused enough to want to exceed the most unreasonable customer's demands
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
- Training and personal development
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16458