This Warwickshire based firm of Chartered Accountants was established over thirty years ago and continues to build on their reputation for providing excellent advice and first class service to businesses and personal clients alike. Their portfolio consists of many clients in the local community in Leamington Spa, Warwick and Coventry, both small and large and across many sectors.
The firm has now acquired new offices in Leamington Spa and now has an opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to undertake a wide range of general accounting duties in the position as Client Manager.
- Accounts preparation with the focus on mid-corporates and Owner Managed Businesses (OMB`s) and also a number of larger complex groups,
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of the team
- Assisting clients with accounting queries building client relationships
- Corporate Tax work
- Assisting in the planning and management of the workflow
- Exciting ad-hoc duties including but not limited to Audit and assurance work, projections, forecasting and due diligence.
You will have:
- Knowledge of Iris and MS office suite
- A recognised accountancy qualification, ideally ACA or ACCA
- Outstanding technical and organisational skills.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Progression opportunities.
Interested? Apply today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on Linkedin and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15324