Our client, one of Oxfordshire's leading firms of chartered accountants, is seeking a Client Manager to directly report to the Directors within their offices in Oxford. With a longstanding reputation for accountancy and financial planning within Oxfordshire and the Thames valley, the firm has developed a large client base made up of small to large businesses, high net worth individuals, charities and non-profit organisations, trusts to name a few.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a good ability to build close working relationships. The Client Manager will manage a portfolio of sole traders and company clients from preparation to complete and accurate accounts.
- Assessing when client work will be planned, carried out and completed for the work programme
- Compiling a list of client assignments for the work programme
- Quality control reviews of files
- First point of contact for the client portfolio
- Producing a list of accounts required for the tax deadline
- Compiling a task list to effectively manage the client portfolio
- Supervising of the team in the preparation of accounts
- Reviewing accounts work, providing feedback to staff and reporting to the assignment Director
- Work with other Client Relationship Managers to maintain workflow for Director led teams and the wider accounts team.
- Management of the team's work programme
- ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- Experienced in using an accounts production package and excel
- Ability to complete tax computations
- Build close working relationships with clients and proactively manage their expectations
- Ability to work closely with senior people to carry out several tasks, with minimum supervision and to deadline
- Ability to manage own workload effectively
- Develop broad industry knowledge and proactively develops technical knowledge
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- A portfolio of company benefits
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16390