Due to organisational restructuring, the firm can offer the role of Practice Accountant to a qualified / part qualified or QBE accountant to support the Partner in the development of this accountancy practice, based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
This could appeal to an accounting professional currently working in practice as an Accountant or someone who is working in commerce and industry, now wanting a return to the profession.
This accountancy practice offers a personal, tailored approach to clients, so the ideal candidate must possess fantastic client interaction skills and be willing to "go the extra mile". They offer a range of services allowing clients to benefit from in house specialists and the very latest accounting software, including Xero, Iris and Sage Line 50
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Preparation of limited company accounts, partnership accounts & sole traders
- Possess an understanding of payroll, VAT & personal tax
- Managing junior team members on a day to day basis.
- Providing a schedule of work to be carried out by the team on a weekly basis
- Supporting the Partner in the development of the practice
What we are looking for:
- ACCA / ACA qualified Accountant or qualified by experience Accountant
- A candidate will not only possess the required skill sets but they will also have a real drive to grow within the company.
- Happy to work in small, friendly, busy environment
- Hands on
What's on offer:
- Competitive basic salary
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17555