Unique Client Manager opportunity working within high profile and specialist client sectors. Flexible / hybrid working from home, bonus scheme and a clear pathway of career progression all on offer.
Our client is a genuinely unique firm of accountants as they attend to the affairs and provide niche specialist advice to many high-profile clients in the International entertainment, media and sports industry sectors.
This client portfolio provides amazing opportunities for the right person to develop specialist skills and experience, an opportunity that would not exist in most other accountancy & tax advisory practices.
Due to continued growth, they seek an experience Client Manager to join their expanding Accounts team. The role is ideally suited to a dedicated candidate that can take ownership and responsibility of their workload and work closely with both senior and junior members of the team. As the team and business continue to grow, the role offers a unique opportunity for you to expand on your wider accounts knowledge, with the potential to get involved with more complex advisory projects.
From day one you will start to build relationships with the clients on your allocation as a personal attentive service is at the heart of the firm and the reason for their continued success. A clear pathway of progression is on offer and there are no barriers to promotion for the right person. My client is seeking to recruit an individual who will be with the business in the long term.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for ensuring their accounts, corporate tax & VAT returns and any ad-hoc reporting is prepared to a high standard and on a timely basis
- Work with the clients directly to understand the requirements and identifying areas where more detailed advice may be required
- Identify opportunities for any additional services that clients may need and liaise with subject specialists
- Responding to HMRC enquiries
- Reviewing work prepared by accounts associates/trainees
- Supervising 2-3 staff, developing and appraising junior members of the team
- Make billing decisions for the client portfolio.
- Applications welcome from qualified accountants, ACA/ICAEW, ACCA or equivalent, as well as those deemed qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a professional services organisation, ideally as a Client Manager, Accounts Manager, Accounting Manager or similar role, managing a portfolio of clients and providing accounting / accountancy services
- Previous experience of reviewing statutory and non-statutory accounts as well as VAT and corporation tax returns
- Experience of international corporate structures, reporting and taxes is desirable
- Proven track record of developing and managing staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills required.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible / hybrid working from home
- A clear pathway of progression
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Health plan benefits
- Mobile phone
- Free on-site parking
- Christmas close down.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22984 - Client Manager