Growing accountancy firm in Lichfield seek a Client Manager for their predominantly West Midlands based clients. ** Flexible & accommodating culture ** Hybrid working from home ** Will consider reduced 4 day schedule and part time ** Career development, even to Partner, if desired.
This ambitious and evolving practice seeks a Client Manager to manage a portfolio of clients, spanning a multitude of industry sectors including manufacturing, technology and retail. This role is crucial for client management and developing relationships, ensuring statutory accounts are completed in line with technical requirements as well as supporting clients with Management Accounts, verifying that financial data is informative and useful in driving business performance.
Reporting into the Director, this role takes ownership of the small Year End Accounts team, reviewing junior members assignments, providing feedback and support in their personal professional development. For an ambitious candidate, there is potential scope for progression upwards within the business as they are actively looking to grow.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a candidate from within a client facing background that is either fully qualified or a QBE that is up to date with statutory requirements and seeks genuine work life balance in an accommodating and progressive accountancy practice.
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders/partnerships/Limited companies to final stage accounts for submission
- Submit corporation tax returns to HMRC, ensuring they are correct and submitted on time
- Support in reporting financial performance against budgets / KPI's, ensuring data is informative
- Develop strong, long-term, relationships with clients
- Mentor and develop team members through training and supervision
- Provide ad-hoc support to other teams as required.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant, ACCA, ACA/ICAEW or equivalent
- Candidates deemed qualified by experience with current/recent accountancy practice experience will also be considered
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills in meeting deadlines along with attention to detail
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication across all business levels as well as supporting juniors
- Robust IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero etc).
What's on offer:
- Base salary up to £45,000, dependent upon experience
- 4 or 5 working days per week, would also consider part time hours
- Flexible hybrid working including working from home
- Supportive working environment, family focussed and with future career progression
- Free car parking, fantastic office location in central Lichfield
- No limits on career progression, even to Partner, if desired.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/221019 - Client Manager