Growing Oxfordshire accountancy firm require experienced Client Portfolio Manager to provide accountancy and tax services to an existing portfolio of clients.
My client is a very successful regional accountancy practice based in Banbury. They have experienced double digit growth in each of the last 5 years and they require an experienced Client Portfolio Manager to manage a small team in providing accountancy and tax services to an existing client portfolio of agriculture and property businesses.
- To provide exceptional levels of service to clients on a wide variety of areas, on a cost effective & timely basis.
- Responding to client queries, and those from third parties (e.g. HMRC) in a timely manner.
- Seeking to gain experience by seeking to take more advanced work from partners and delegating more routine work to others, thereby aiding cost-effectiveness and adding to interest/ training of all within the team.
- Developing knowledge of clients and their businesses as to become their point of contact on day-to-day matters.
- Reviewing accounts and tax returns prepared by more junior staff. Includes corporate and unincorporated clients.
- Assisting with the management of the Agriculture and Property Department to meet departmental objectives through planning.
- Completing staff appraisal forms providing feedback (good and bad) and training as required.
- Seeking to identify business and tax planning opportunities, VAT issues, NIC issues, business planning points, etc as part of the review process.
- Preparation of necessary reports/ computations etc, liaising with other professional advisers as required.
- Assisting partners with specific assignments- e.g. business planning, advisory and tax matters.
- Assisting partners in controlling WIP within the section by progressing work to completion/billing point swiftly. Liaising with partners re WIP and raising bills/ assisting as required.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- CTA or equivalent tax qualification beneficial but by no means essential
- Ability to review an complete accounts files quickly and efficiently
- Ability to review an complete personal tax returns quickly and efficiently
- In depth accounts preparation knowledge
- Knowledge of accounts systems especially Sage.
What's on offer:
- Competitive basic salary up to £50,000
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible benefits.
Immediate need so register your interest by APPLYING TODAY or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18589.