This well established, regional firm of chartered accountants now has a requirement for a Client Support Manager to assist and manage the current and planned growth. Primarily based in Bicester but with frequent travel between other offices.
This genuine management role offers considerable opportunities to the right candidate and there are few constraints to your personal growth and development. As a firm, the last fifteen years have seen a thirty fold increase in revenue through organic growth, higher value-add services and providing accounting services to international organisations operating in the UK.
- Offer technical support and assist with the development of junior staff
- Review financial accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs and Limited Companies prepared by other staff members, commenting on any amendments required to aid staff development and ensure the quality of the documents
- Preparation of year end and management accounts
- Review Business and Personal Tax Returns prepared by other staff members
- Attend client meetings to discuss accounts, tax returns and other client queries
- Undertake other reasonable business tasks as requested or required within the practice and actively participate in the activities and needs of the company
- Able to expand the fee growth and development of this vital business segment
- Be competent in running new client meetings for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies up to £1m in turnover
What we are looking for:
- ACCA or ACA practice qualified
- Have general business awareness gained in a client and service-orientated practice.
- Be keen to take on the responsibility for the smooth running of the office and prove your ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Be team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive and example will influence your own and the team's performance
- Demonstrate excellence in current accounting standards, legislation, technical issues and related matter
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits package
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Job refs ABJ/16451.