This leading FMCG business, which has developed a strong brand and reputation through a combination of pioneering use of technology and product innovation now seeks a Commercial Finance Manager to join the team. Their Group Finance team is based in South West London.
The Commercial Finance Manager will act as a conduit between the UK Finance team and the growing US business, leading the finance function for the US. This business has been one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and their entry into the US market is seen as one of the most successful launches for a UK brand.
The Commercial Finance Manager will need to exhibit strong technical skills along with very strong personal competencies in order to manage the relationships with key stakeholders both in the US and the UK.
- Financial planning, forecasting and budgeting, performance monitoring, financial control and working with the US team on analytics to driving operating results
- Business partnering with the company's top management on a frequent basis and be the key interface between UK Group Finance and the US business
- Develop reporting and forecasting of sales, marketing, operating costs and operational KPIs
- Produce analysis and insight that drives strategy and financial performance
- P&L forecasting and budgeting: helping management to develop and evaluate sales forecasts and budgets, working with Group finance to ensure accurate forecasting and budgeting of cost of sales, marketing and operating costs and supporting management by identifying ongoing risks and opportunities
- Lead the month and year end close process for US with Group Finance, taking responsibility for sales revenue recognition, trade accruals and operating costs
What we're looking for:
- Technically strong accountant with working knowledge in a Financial Management / Analyst role or equivalent
- Strong business partnering skills and high commercial acumen
- Qualified CIMA or Chartered Accountant or other accounting qualifications/relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to perform complex financial analyses
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great core benefits and a suite of flexible benefits
- An opportunity for you to be part of a core function supporting one of the highest growth areas at a very exciting time in the company's history
- Active learning with studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/18638