Our client provides recycling and waste management services to some of the largest supply chain businesses in the UK. The company combines innovative processes, highly trained, well managed and motivated staff to increase revenues and improve efficiencies.
This is a new division within an established facilities management business and we are now looking to recruit a pro-active Commercial Operations Manager. The Commercial Operations Manager, based in Northamptonshire, will manage the business development and sales functions to implement and deploy new contracts, build customer relationships and act as the external face of the business.
- Establish a system of specification driven sales within the hygiene, waste management and third party functions
- Monitor market trends and movements through the sales and contracts team and customer liaison with a view to development of future strategies for growth and pricing .
- Actively seek out new opportunities and regions for development.
- Be the link between the commercial department and contracts arms of the business.
- Develop a training and development strategy for the existing commercial team to maximise their potential.
- Present accurate and timely information as required and present to monthly management meetings.
- Running P&L accounts
- Delivery of contractual KPIs
- On time production of accurate monthly reports, raising of POs & consolidated invoices
- Educate, train & coach client representatives towards operational & environmental compliance
- Manage performance & welfare of operatives on site if applicable
- Manage & negotiate supplier network
What we are looking for:
- An experienced waste professional with a background in establishing long lasting relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient at MS Office especially Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- H&S Experience, IOSH preferred or willing to undertake the course
What's an offer:
- Competitive salary
- Commission structure
- Long term opportunity
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/1865