Well established SME business, based in Coventry, with steady growth over the last 20 years has gained recognition as one of the leading companies in the industry.
The company currently employs around 30 people and has a turnover of around £2M. They now have an opportunity for a qualified Company Accountant to work closely with the Managing Director to develop the management accounts and assist in the continued growth of the company. This will be a varied role and along with accounting experience, the successful candidate will have experience in strategy and business management.
- Work with the MD and to manage the administration of the business
- Design and implement annual budget
- Update annual rolling 12-month budget
- Responsible for managing all the tasks undertaken by the admin staff (sales ledger, stock, purchase ledger, purchase order number system etc) to improve the monthly management accounts accuracy.
- Design and implement monthly reports
- Produce an audit trail to ensure that all work and costs have been properly recorded
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts
- Prepare VAT returns
- Statutory accounts preparation
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant
- Analytical, organised and good time management skills
- Working knowledge of SAGE and associated programs
- Knowledge of the businesses systems and processes
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to steer the business
- Career development
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19695