Top tier accountancy practice seek ambitious Corporate & Business Tax Senior Manager to join their Business Tax Centre of Excellence in central Birmingham.
My client is investing for the future and as part of their national strategy and growth plans their Birmingham office is being established as a centre of excellence in the Midlands. This includes significant investment in people, technology and their culture and offers a great opportunity for people to progress within the organisation and for you to fulfil your potential.
Building further on their first rate tax advisory capability, my client is seeking an innovative Corporate Tax / Business Tax professional, ideally at the Senior Manager level, to become an integral part of their Business Tax team. They are committed to developing their people as trusted advisers who can really help clients to achieve their goals. You will be part of an organisation that's large enough to compete globally, but where you'll be familiar with colleagues across the business and where everyone's contribution is valued.
In providing a wide range of tax and consulting services to a broad range of organisations, SMEs, owner managed businesses and their owners, you will manage your own portfolio of clients, which will include both compliance and tax advisory projects. Working with Partners and Directors as appropriate, a significant part of the role will be developing new business from existing and new clients as well as potentially developing a specialist field of technical and/or sector knowledge and expertise. Primary focus will be building a solid relationship with your client base, to deliver compliance and advisory services and grow your own network of contacts both internally and externally.
- Manage a portfolio of tax compliance work
- Manage a portfolio of complex advisory cases
- Staff management and development
- Client focus able to deliver exceptional client service
- Identifying opportunities on client portfolio
- Liaison with Partners
- Practice Development - Involved in business development activities and business profile raising locally
- Identify marketing and public relations (PR) opportunities
- Involvement with internal and external seminars and courses.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) and/or tax advisor (CTA)
- Significant corporate tax experience gained within the profession and/or industry
- Technically strong, capable tax adviser able to manage complex client work
- Demonstrable experience of managing people and clients
- Commercial awareness with existing business development skills and an enthusiastic appetite to grow business
- Positive attitude to solving problems and delivering outcomes
- Project management experience with excellent organisation skills
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19737